TRUSTED ADVICE TO ACHIEVE WHAT’S MOST IMPORTANT TO YOU
Reviewing your current position
We look at your current situation and help you identify opportunities to get smarter with your money.
Making the most of what you have is the first step. We can help you:
- Articulate where you are and where you want to be, forming the basis of our advice.
- Simplify your finances.
- Manage your cash flow in a smarter way.
- Streamline your debts to free up money to fund your goals.
- Make your money work harder for you.
If you are a business owner, or would like to be, we hear you! As a small business we can offer support and look at opportunities to generate long-term wealth through your business.
Grow your wealth
Great financial advice is designed to offer strategies that work towards your financial goals – and they must be flexible enough to change as your circumstances change. If you think your money could be working harder for you, talk to us.
Strategies may include:
- Choosing investments that complement your financial goals.
- Saving for retirement and taking full advantage of this tax-effective environment.
- Borrowing to invest and fast-track your wealth growth.
- Helping you manage your business assets and their many benefits.
Protect what's important
A serious accident or illness can happen at any time and severely impact your lifestyle. Being prepared with an appropriate risk protection strategy can ease the impact.
Selecting appropriate insurance cover to complement your overall financial plan is important. Life, total and permanent disability, trauma and income protection insurance are all options to consider and we can help you structure them so they do not restrict your cash flow.
Estate planning can help protect your assets and avoid unfavourable outcomes or disputes. We work closely with your solicitor and accountant to develop an estate plan that protects your loved ones, long after you’re gone.
Business protection and succession planning are critical for small business owners who need to consider business continuity if you lose a key person or are forced to sell.
We want you to be confident you can maintain your current lifestyle even if impacted by illness, injury or death.
Knowing there is a professional managing your finances makes a huge difference in reducing your stress, giving you more time to enjoy your life now, and into the future.
As retirement advice specialists, we have the experience, expertise and tools to help steer your retirement in a direction you are comfortable with.
We have researched five key insights and developed strategies to help our clients be prepared and we would be happy to discuss them with you in more depth:
- Retirement is no time to go on automatic pilot.
- To live comfortably in retirement, you may need LESS than you think.
- You might retire sooner than you think.
- Your retirement savings may have to work longer than you do.
Retirement advice specialists
Over time we have built up enough knowledge to fill a book, so we’ve written one! To get a FREE copy of How to Retire Successfully, contact us today.
Retirement is not just about having enough money to maintain your lifestyle, it is about considering life after work.
When you no longer do the 9-5 you have more time on your hands. Our Clients tell us that when they feel confident they have a retirement plan in place they enjoy a more active social life and time with friends and family.
Navigating aged care
Aged care is an emotional area of advice. We would all like to live long, healthy lives and pass away peacefully in our home but often life takes a different direction and moving into an aged care facility becomes the only practical option. Being aware of all the options and knowing whether or not you can afford it is overwhelming, so we are here to help.
- Remaining in the family home under a Home Care package which provides assistance from support services.
- Moving into a retirement village with other over-55’s and maintaining independence in a safe environment.
- Transitioning to an aged care facility with expert care on hand at all times. Aged care facilities differ depending on the type of care you need, and the additional facilities you would like in your new living environment.
- How to pay for the accommodation.
- Whether you need to sell the family home.
- If the home falls under a ‘protected person’ agreement.
- Whether any benefits or entitlements affect the amount you will be paying.
- Whether you will be able to access income to pay for ongoing expenses, including medical.
If you are living in an aged care facility you will need to consider how you will cover the cost of entry (through a refundable accommodation deposit or a daily accommodation payment) and the ongoing costs which include a means tested fee and a standard daily care payment.
Affording aged care comes down to an income and asset test, the rules of which change frequently. We can help you understand the costs, options for payment, and adapting as your circumstances and legislation changes.
Have this conversation with us as early as possible and involve your family. This brings you peace of mind that your future will be one you can look forward to enjoying, knowing you will be cared for.